Monday, October 4, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday- Circus!

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth



Now, when I first figured out that Muffin Tin Monday could be joined in on, I was keen.  Then I saw the topic and was totally excited!  Tomorrow my students and I are performing our Circus tricks for primary students.... and teaching them the skills as well.  :D

Here is my first ever Muffin Tin Monday:


And from the top:
Top left:  Cheese cut and coloured into big-top shapes!
Top centre:  Cranberries (red clown noses)
Top right:  Strongman weights (carrots on toothpicks) on a bed of hummus
Bottom left:  Banana cupcake topped with a lion head
Bottom centre:  3 rings of 3 rings!  (I was giggling over this one... 3 ring circus..... ha ha ha)
Bottom right:  Elephant bread.

I made little sandwiches with the elephants, egg, cucumber and cheese..... used the crackers in the dip... ate the carrots with the picks... and finished off with the cake and cranberries. :D