I adore breakfast burritos, and finally made them myself.
It was a success beyond all measure.
- Burrito wraps (2)
- 2 eggs
- Tablespoon milk
- Chili flakes
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive oil
- Grated carrot (to taste)
- 4 grape tomatoes
- BBQ or Chili sauce
- Refried beans
- Sour cream
1. Heat the burrito wraps in the microwave. They are easier to mold.
2. Whisk the 2 eggs in a bowl with a splash of milk. Add chili, salt and pepper. Throw a little olive oil in a hot frying pan, then add the egg. Cover the base of the frying pan, and let the uncooked egg under the edges of the cooked egg.... like making an omelet.
3. Slice tomatoes and place on egg-omelet. Sprinkle carrot and sauce as well.
4. When firm, cut in half and slide onto burritos.
5. Heat beans. Put on top of the burritos. Add grated cheese at this point.
6. Roll each burrito into a roll, and place in a sandwich press. Heat for a minute or so.
7. Serve with sour cream to taste. Nom nom nom.