Sunday, June 9, 2013

Revamping the blog

Well, over the last few months I've been trying to work out why I don't post as much stuff on this blog as some of my others.  And while I don't have an answer to that question, I did have a brainwave.

Combining!

I looked at what I have here, lots of recipes and lunches, as it started as a lunchbox blog.  Then grew.  Then the gardening stunk in without anyone really noticing.  And now my crafting seems to feel homeless on the other blog.... one that began as a travel blog. (Beyond Island Hopping)  So it will move over here.  Well, not so much move, as just appear.

My URL will remain the same, mainly as it is linked to so many sites as it is.  And I think the additions will fit within the frame of where the blog has been going naturally.  So I hope this doesn't offend anyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment